Wholemeal savoury muffins with spinach and sunflower seeds
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Storage: Air-tight container
- 1 egg
- 185g wholemeal self-raising flour
- 250ml soy milk
- 70g firm tofu, diced
- 3 tbsp shallots, chopped
- 5 button mushrooms, finely chopped
- 100ml olive oil
- 50g cooked spinach, chopped
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Beat egg, add to flour, then stir in other ingredients
- Spoon mix into greased muffin tins
- Bake for 35 minutes, until golden brown
- Serve hot with homemade pumpkin, carrot and potato soup.
Read more about the health benefits of spinach for your liver.
Sourced from: http://www.soylife.com.au/recipes/