Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 1 2/3 cups icing sugar, sifted
- 3/4 cup plain flour, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 125g Flora Salt Reduced Spread, melted
- 5 egg whites
- 1/3 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Brush a friand or muffin tin with a little extra melted Flora spread.
- Place almond meal, icing sugar, flour and baking powder into a bowl and stir to combine. Stir in egg whites then melted Flora spread. Spoon mixture into prepared pan and sprinkle berries over the top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.