Chicken & Corn Soup
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 1 small chopped onion
- dessertspoon olive oil
- 500 mls reduced salt chicken stock
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 can corn niblets (drained)
- 1 medium potato grated
- 3 chicken tenderloins (finely chopped raw)
- 2 tablespoons light cream
- some finely chopped spring onions to garnish
- Fry the onion in the oil until softened, add the grated potato and stir it in the pan for a minute or two.
- Add the chicken stock and the corn niblets. Cook until the onion and potato is cooked then add the can of creamed corn. Wait until starting to bubble and add the finely chopped raw chicken meat. Cook an extra couple of minutes.
- Add some black peeper and check if extra salt needed. Add cream, garnish with chopped spring onions.
Picture sourced from: http://www.taste.com.au