Carrot and Ginger Salad
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, lightly dry roasted
- 3 medium carrots, coarsely grated
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts (optional)
- 0.25 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 dessert spoon peanut oil
- 1 dessert spoon sesame oil
- 3 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 4 teaspoons palm sugar (or brown sugar)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Thoroughly mix all the dressing ingredients in a bowl and pour over the salad ingredients
- Toss to combine
Try with grilled or cold meats.
Read more about the health benefits of carrots for your liver.
Sourced from: http://www.taste.com.au/recipes