Healthy Blueberry Cobbler
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
3 cups washed blueberries
2 cups almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup butter, soft
drop of almond extract
3 tbsp flax-meal whisked with 9 tbsp warm water, allowed to plump up for 5 minutes
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar (to be added last)
1. Preheat oven to 350f.
2. Grease an 8×8 glass dish with coconut oil.
3. Pour the Blueberries in pan, reserving a few berries for the top if you wish.
4. Whisk the almond flour, salt, and baking soda in a bowl.
5. Separately, whisk together butter, honey, and extract.
6. Mix wet and dry ingredients together, stirring in the flax. Once well combined, quickly stir in cider vinegar.
7. Pour batter onto berries, spreading up to the edges.
8. Bake for 40 minutes, or until batter is set on top. This happens to vary, sometimes it may take 50 minutes.
9. Cool uncovered before serving.
Recipe retrieved from the: thewellnesswarrior social media page.